1. Driving opposite rush hour traffic.
Little is better than breezing past several thousand frustrated commuters. See you on the other side, suckers!
2. Receiving a text message with an autocorrect disaster.
So much joy.
3. Hearing an awesome song from your youth on the radio.
4. Knowing that you are (probably) not currently in North Korea.
5. A friendly cat rubbing up against your legs.
I have no idea why they do that, but I am very happy they do.
6. Discovering that you DVRed your favorite show from childhood while intoxicated.
I have so much Fraggle Rock to catch up on!
8. The end of a Sarah McLachlan commercial.
It’s totally worthy cause, but please pass the remote!
9. Seeing that erratic speeder that passed you a while back pulled over by the fuzz.
Thank you, officer.
10. Looking through a pair of freshly cleaned glasses.
“A whole new world!”
11. Wanting to draw and seeing that you have these available.
It’s the only way to draw.
13. Channel surfing and finding a re-run of your favorite show.
… On the playground was where I spent most of my days…