2. “Considering your, ahem, past, do you think it’s appropriate for you to wear white?”
3. “Whatever happened to that hottie you dated in college? You were so in love!”
4. “You know, 50% of marriages fail.”
5. “You’re not serving dinner at the reception?”
6. “I thought you were kidding when you said your dog would be in the ceremony!”
7. “Did you know these colors would clash when you picked them?”
8. “The venue you chose is so… unique.”
9. “This bridesmaid dress isn’t my style, so I picked out a different one in a similar color.”
10. “Honestly, I think you could do better. But whatever makes you happy!”
12. “Is it weird to say I think your fiancé is hot?”
14. “So do you want to hang out after the wedding?”
16. “Destination weddings are cool, but a bit of a hassle for guests, don’t you think?”
18. “I prefer live bands at weddings, but I guess DJs can be cool, too.”
19. “You booked a trip there for your honeymoon? I heard it’s awful this time of year.”
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.