1. Before a date you try on literally every article of clothing in your closet.
2. You also do some “light” Google searching.
Followed by a few clicks through their Twitter and Instagram profiles.
3. You get so excited when you see them that sometimes you say all of your words at once.
4. The first time you text your crush, you stress over which emoji to use.
Smiley face? Winky face? Dancing lady? WHY IS THIS SO HARD?!
5. You change your status on Facebook 30 seconds after becoming “official.”
6. You “accidentally” leave your toothbrush and a change of clothes at their place.
7. You wear matching underwear sets for weeks in preparation for your first sleepover.
8. You play “your song” on repeat.
As a result, your last.fm listings are a bit skewed.
9. You buy a cake to commemorate the slightest things, like your one week anniversary.
10. You swear you were rooting for their favorite team long before the two of you met.
You totes love football. All of the running and the scoring and the… sportsing.
11. You check their horoscope to make sure your stars are still in sync.
Capricorns are feeling distant this week? That’s just great.
12. You worry that one day someone will catch you practicing the witty things you plan to say to your crush.
13. You write a slightly embarrassing poem professing your undying devotion.
14. You can’t return a shirt they left at your place because, well, it’s yours now.
15. You pin wedding stuff to a secret Pinterest board.
16. You write your name with their last name.
You’ll be able to skip the new signature learning curve once you’re actually married. You know, one day.
17. You pick out three possible apartments long before the “We should move in together” convo.
18. By the second day of your beau’s one week work trip you are fa-reaking out.
19. Your friend forwards a list of gaudy wedding rings to you as a joke and you bookmark the page.
20. When you go out with your crew you feel like everything you do could be considered cheating.
21. You cry when the plant you bought to symbolize how your love would grow suddenly died.
Is this an omen?
22. You sign the two of you up for dance lessons.
The couple that sways together stays together.
23. You forward a list of prime honeymoon spots to your significant other under the “let’s go on a vacation together” pretense.
24. You plan a full-on photo production — complete with props — for your Christmas cards.
25. You try holding back on how much time you spend with them, but honestly you would attach yourself to them if you could.
You hung out Tuesday, so you’ll text them Friday. Okay Thursday. Possibly Wednesday. Night.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- President Obama stepped up his climate change campaign on Monday while touring the Alaskan Arctic, warning that it's "almost too late" to stop global warming. He is the first U.S. President to tour the Arctic. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a ruling in a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›
- The Temple of Bel, an important ancient structure in the ISIS-held Syrian city of Palmyra, has been destroyed, the United Nations says. ›