1. Nothing’s better than hanging with your bestie.
Whether or not your best friend should be imaginary is up for discussion.
2. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
Nothing kick starts your day like cereal that “talks” to you.
3. Don’t trust a much older man in super tight meggings.
No matter how good he is with his hands.
4. All work and no play makes you dull as a Doozer.
6. Positive body image is so important.
“Style comes in all shapes and sizes. Therefore, the bigger you are, the more style you have.”— Miss Piggy
And you can listen to Miss Piggy. She be lookin’ good.
7. Getting clean is (almost) as fun as getting dirty.
8. Friends come in all sizes.
9. Respect your elders.
They know a lot of junk that you don’t. Jussayin.
10. You can’t help who you love.
You’re not supposed to!
12. It’s okay to be a little weird.
13. There is always someone who understands.
No matter what’s going on with you, there’s someone who can empathize.
16. It’s okay to be afraid sometimes.
Dealing with the struggle between light and dark ain’t easy!
17. Get plenty of exercise.
And this coming from characters who rarely use their legs.
18. Hanging with the wrong crowd can suck the life out of you.
Skeksis ain’t nothin’ but thugs.
19. It’s okay to ask for help if you’re stuck on a problem.
Math or otherwise.
20. Eat your veggies.
“Bork, bork, bork” loosely translated means “Vegetables are good for you.” So yeah.
21. Sometimes bullies just need someone to listen.
Take a leap (get it?) of faith and you might make a new friend.
22. Always follow your dreams.
That’s what it’s all about, folks.
23. And finally: pay no attention to haters.
Cuz they gone hate.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Greece won't pay the International Monetary Fund the $1.8 billion it owes on time, paving the way for a formal default.
- Liberia has reported its first Ebola death since the country was declared free of the virus in May.
- At least 30 people were reported dead after a military plane crashed into two houses in a residential neighborhood in the Indonesian city of Medan.
- N.J. Gov. Chris Christie, a Republican who's faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president.