1. This is Goldie. She’s a five-month-old Golden Retriever learning everything about ambassador-dom.
Which, in her case, mainly involves being cute. Guys. I think she’s got it!
2. She’s still a puppy now, but next year she will perform all kinds of ambassador duties like leading the TU football team onto the field for home games.
We’re not sure what’s cooler: the team’s new helmets or Goldie’s super-cute TU bandana.
3. She pretty much puts all other ambassadors to shame.
Would you let your ambassador lick you? Didn’t think so. Just look-a-dat face!
4. I mean, it’s her first official week and Goldie has already made it to Good Morning America!
Carrie Underwood just loves Goldie, ya’ll.
5. When compared to other Goldies, she’s the obvious favorite…
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- President Barack Obama will unveil climate change regulations at a White House event on Monday. The plan is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".