2. She’s still a puppy now, but next year she will perform all kinds of ambassador duties like leading the TU football team onto the field for home games.
We’re not sure what’s cooler: the team’s new helmets or Goldie’s super-cute TU bandana.
3. She pretty much puts all other ambassadors to shame.
Would you let your ambassador lick you? Didn’t think so. Just look-a-dat face!
4. I mean, it’s her first official week and Goldie has already made it to Good Morning America!
Carrie Underwood just loves Goldie, ya’ll.
5. When compared to other Goldies, she’s the obvious favorite…
- The final four remaining Oregon wildlife refuge occupiers have surrendered to the FBI, ending a 40-day protest.
- Southern California Gas said the massive natural gas leak that forced thousands of residents from their homes is now under control.
- Time for Democratic presidential debate number six: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will face each other in Wisconsin tonight 🇺🇸