1. You don’t have to buy yoga dinner and movie beforehand.
But water is highly recommended.
3. Deep breathing and moaning are acceptable no matter who is in the next room.
4. If you reach a point where you feel confused about what to do next, there’s a teacher to guide you.
7. A yoga addiction is easier to explain at a family dinner.
9. Yoga is good for you.
Sex can be good for you, too, but have you ever heard of anyone suffering from a yoga breakout? Didn’t think so.
10. Yoga on the beach = beautiful. Sex on the beach = sand in awkward places.
11. Yoga with a friend is always a good idea. Sex with a friend is NOT always a good idea.
12. It’s okay to encourage your kids to do yoga at an early age.
13. Sometimes very little clothing can be sexier than no clothing at all.
And the hotter it gets, the more layers peel off.
16. It’s socially acceptable to do yoga with animals.
Yep, it’s a thing.
18. Your yoga practice is about what YOU need.
It’s okay to do yourself a favor every single time.
19. If someone…ehem…lets one go during class, there are more people to blame it on.
20. There is no danger of anyone being disappointed in your performance in yoga class.
So don’t be so hard on yourself!
21. Having several yoga partners is something that can be discussed in mixed company.
22. When class is over, everyone bows in honor of your effort.
Okay, technically it’s in honor of the effort from the entire class. But you’re in there!
23. This video.
Hey, no one said yoga doesn’t lead to sex.