5. When you see your co-workers for the first time in two weeks because they all went on vacation.
7. When your desk is full of work you said you’d finish “after the holidays”.
8. When your perky co-worker talks about how happy they are to be back in the office.
9. When your co-worker talks non-stop about their ten day Caribbean holiday vacation.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- A boat packed with mainly African migrants bound for Italy sank off the Libyan coast on Thursday and officials fear over 100 people might have died, Reuters reports. ›
- President Obama marked a decade of recovery after Hurricane Katrina, citing gains, but also the immense amount of work that he said still needs to be done. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said (on Faceboook, obviously) that one billion people used the service on Monday 🌐 ›