1. During an interview for the Thor: The Dark World, Tom Hiddleston was asked to recreate Natalie Portman’s poster pose.
He obliged…and nailed it.
2. And then — because this is the Internet — the inevitable happened.
4. Spiraling out of control in the most delightful way possible.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- [Florida is bracing for tropical storm Erika, which is expected to hit the state on Monday after tearing through Caribbean islands. At least 20 people have been killed. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- And on the same day 10 years later, former U.S. President George W. Bush toured New Orleans on the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›