1. “The Three Caballeros” - 1944
Oh Donald, the come hither off the shoulder look is overshadowed by your lack of pants.
2. “The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad” - 1949
Honestly. Mr. Toad, who plans a prison break in heels? A man, that’s who.
3. “The Jungle Book” - 1967
Did Baloo know King Louie’s taste in women(?) ahead of time or did he just get lucky?
4. “Robin Hood” - 1973
More like Robin Hood: King of Fabulously Bold Color-Blocking.
6. “The Lion King” - 1994
Timon went straight “dress in drag and do the hula” a little too quickly for it not to be something he did every Friday night in the privacy of his (and Pumbaa’s) room.
Because you can’t mention Mulan without listening to this song. It’s the law.
8. “The Emperor’s New Groove” - 2000
“Bless you for coming out in public.”
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail after posting bond.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store, sources tell BuzzFeed News.