1. “The Three Caballeros” - 1944
Oh Donald, the come hither off the shoulder look is overshadowed by your lack of pants.
2. “The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad” - 1949
Honestly. Mr. Toad, who plans a prison break in heels? A man, that’s who.
3. “The Jungle Book” - 1967
Did Baloo know King Louie’s taste in women(?) ahead of time or did he just get lucky?
4. “Robin Hood” - 1973
More like Robin Hood: King of Fabulously Bold Color-Blocking.
6. “The Lion King” - 1994
Timon went straight “dress in drag and do the hula” a little too quickly for it not to be something he did every Friday night in the privacy of his (and Pumbaa’s) room.
Because you can’t mention Mulan without listening to this song. It’s the law.
8. “The Emperor’s New Groove” - 2000
“Bless you for coming out in public.”
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.