Reddit user ScottDS pointed out Carrie Fisher’s “coke nail” as evidenced by this screencap from Return Of The Jedi.
Fisher herself has talked in interviews about her struggle with body image and drugs during the Original Trilogy filming, so this isn’t exactly a revelation in news. But it is strange to see it captured in a movie frame.
And it got this editor wondering if MORE images existed. After an exhaustive search for more “coke nails”, two conclusions can be drawn:
- No one really focuses on hands in either promotional images or when screencapping movies.
- Yes, there is at least one other photo of Fisher with one suspiciously long nail.
- Rallies for climate change action are taking place around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris. ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›