Reddit user ScottDS pointed out Carrie Fisher’s “coke nail” as evidenced by this screencap from Return Of The Jedi.
Fisher herself has talked in interviews about her struggle with body image and drugs during the Original Trilogy filming, so this isn’t exactly a revelation in news. But it is strange to see it captured in a movie frame.
And it got this editor wondering if MORE images existed. After an exhaustive search for more “coke nails”, two conclusions can be drawn:
- No one really focuses on hands in either promotional images or when screencapping movies.
- Yes, there is at least one other photo of Fisher with one suspiciously long nail.
- The CIA has officially — but very quietly — admitted that some allegations about its torture program were true.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and former Hewlett Packard CEO Carly Fiorina are the latest Republicans to drop out of the 2016 presidential race 🇺🇸
- The reboot of popular BBC car show "Top Gear" will have seven presenters, but only one woman 🚗💁