1. You could be listening to a burbling brook in the Swiss Alps.
2. Or breathing in the salty air on a pebble strewn beach in Wales.
3. You could have your toes in the sand off the coast of Crete.
4. Or watch the clouds kiss the top of the Andes Mountains.
5. You could be running your fingers through sunlight fog.
6. Or tasting the ozone after a lightning strike on the savannah.
7. You could make a wish on a shooting star streaking across the Milky Way.
8. Or marvel in your own insignificance in the face of Nature’s rage.
9. You could be feeling the unique crispness of a winter day.
In The News Today
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- The Baltimore Circuit Court will host the first hearing in the homicide case of Freddie Gray on Wednesday. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›