1. You could be listening to a burbling brook in the Swiss Alps.
2. Or breathing in the salty air on a pebble strewn beach in Wales.
3. You could have your toes in the sand off the coast of Crete.
4. Or watch the clouds kiss the top of the Andes Mountains.
5. You could be running your fingers through sunlight fog.
6. Or tasting the ozone after a lightning strike on the savannah.
7. You could make a wish on a shooting star streaking across the Milky Way.
8. Or marvel in your own insignificance in the face of Nature’s rage.
9. You could be feeling the unique crispness of a winter day.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- A boat packed with mainly African migrants bound for Italy sank off the Libyan coast on Thursday and officials fear over 100 people might have died, Reuters reports. ›
- President Obama marked a decade of recovery after Hurricane Katrina, citing gains, but also the immense amount of work that he said still needs to be done. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said (on Faceboook, obviously) that one billion people used the service on Monday 🌐 ›