1. You could be listening to a burbling brook in the Swiss Alps.
2. Or breathing in the salty air on a pebble strewn beach in Wales.
3. You could have your toes in the sand off the coast of Crete.
4. Or watch the clouds kiss the top of the Andes Mountains.
5. You could be running your fingers through sunlight fog.
6. Or tasting the ozone after a lightning strike on the savannah.
7. You could make a wish on a shooting star streaking across the Milky Way.
8. Or marvel in your own insignificance in the face of Nature’s rage.
9. You could be feeling the unique crispness of a winter day.
Here Are The Top Stories
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72-years-old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".