1. You could be listening to a burbling brook in the Swiss Alps.
2. Or breathing in the salty air on a pebble strewn beach in Wales.
3. You could have your toes in the sand off the coast of Crete.
4. Or watch the clouds kiss the top of the Andes Mountains.
5. You could be running your fingers through sunlight fog.
6. Or tasting the ozone after a lightning strike on the savannah.
7. You could make a wish on a shooting star streaking across the Milky Way.
8. Or marvel in your own insignificance in the face of Nature’s rage.
9. You could be feeling the unique crispness of a winter day.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?