1. You could be listening to a burbling brook in the Swiss Alps.
2. Or breathing in the salty air on a pebble strewn beach in Wales.
3. You could have your toes in the sand off the coast of Crete.
4. Or watch the clouds kiss the top of the Andes Mountains.
5. You could be running your fingers through sunlight fog.
6. Or tasting the ozone after a lightning strike on the savannah.
7. You could make a wish on a shooting star streaking across the Milky Way.
8. Or marvel in your own insignificance in the face of Nature’s rage.
9. You could be feeling the unique crispness of a winter day.
10. Or the heat from the summer sun soak your skin.
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›