Check out all the best of 2012
2. And the hands on this amazing genderbent Jack Skellington.
3. It took NINE wigs to make the dreads for “Final Fantasy X” Shiva.
4. Behold this Tali cosplay from “Mass Effect 2”, complete with only two fingers per hand.
7. And this Orianna from “League Of Legends” complete with hovering orb.
8. It took over 150 hours to make this impressive “Final Fantasy X” Bahamut.
9. Hopefully this terrifyingly tall Slenderman can’t run on stilts.
10. This War from “Darksiders” is ready to live up to his name.
11. And these “Assassin’s Creed” cosplayers look eerily like their characters.
13. And the detailed wigs (and Buster Sword!) on Cloud and Zach from “Final Fantasy VII”.
14. This Mordin from “Mass Effect 3” is the very model of a scientist Salarian.
16. And these crazy detailed Blitzcrank and Fiddlesticks from “League Of Legends” are ready to fight.
17. Run away from “Silent Hill” and this frightening Pyramid Head.
19. Look at stunning cosplay of everyone’s favorite FInal Fantasy villain, Sephiroth.
20. And this Styria from “Final Fantasy XIII” is more than meets the eye…
It turns into a motorcycle!
22. This Samara from “Mass Effect” looks like she just stepped out of the game.
24. Yoshimitsu from “Soul Caliber IV” is ready to fight.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️