Check out all the best of 2012
2. And the hands on this amazing genderbent Jack Skellington.
3. It took NINE wigs to make the dreads for “Final Fantasy X” Shiva.
4. Behold this Tali cosplay from “Mass Effect 2”, complete with only two fingers per hand.
7. And this Orianna from “League Of Legends” complete with hovering orb.
8. It took over 150 hours to make this impressive “Final Fantasy X” Bahamut.
9. Hopefully this terrifyingly tall Slenderman can’t run on stilts.
10. This War from “Darksiders” is ready to live up to his name.
11. And these “Assassin’s Creed” cosplayers look eerily like their characters.
13. And the detailed wigs (and Buster Sword!) on Cloud and Zach from “Final Fantasy VII”.
14. This Mordin from “Mass Effect 3” is the very model of a scientist Salarian.
16. And these crazy detailed Blitzcrank and Fiddlesticks from “League Of Legends” are ready to fight.
17. Run away from “Silent Hill” and this frightening Pyramid Head.
19. Look at stunning cosplay of everyone’s favorite FInal Fantasy villain, Sephiroth.
20. And this Styria from “Final Fantasy XIII” is more than meets the eye…
It turns into a motorcycle!
22. This Samara from “Mass Effect” looks like she just stepped out of the game.
24. Yoshimitsu from “Soul Caliber IV” is ready to fight.
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The man accused of fatally shooting a Memphis, Tennessee, police officer on Saturday has turned himself in.