1. Look at this fully operational cyberpunk suit.
2. And the hands on this amazing genderbent Jack Skellington.
3. It took NINE wigs to make the dreads for “Final Fantasy X” Shiva.
4. Behold this Tali cosplay from “Mass Effect 2”, complete with only two fingers per hand.
6. Check out this Carmilla from “Vampire Hunter D”.
7. And this Orianna from “League Of Legends” complete with hovering orb.
8. It took over 150 hours to make this impressive “Final Fantasy X” Bahamut.
9. Hopefully this terrifyingly tall Slenderman can’t run on stilts.
10. This War from “Darksiders” is ready to live up to his name.
11. And these “Assassin’s Creed” cosplayers look eerily like their characters.
13. And the detailed wigs (and Buster Sword!) on Cloud and Zach from “Final Fantasy VII”.
14. This Mordin from “Mass Effect 3” is the very model of a scientist Salarian.
15. This genderbent Skeletor is confusing people’s libidos.
16. And these crazy detailed Blitzcrank and Fiddlesticks from “League Of Legends” are ready to fight.
17. Run away from “Silent Hill” and this frightening Pyramid Head.
19. Look at stunning cosplay of everyone’s favorite FInal Fantasy villain, Sephiroth.
20. And this Styria from “Final Fantasy XIII” is more than meets the eye…
It turns into a motorcycle!
21. Look at Link and Zelda, they’re so in love!
22. This Samara from “Mass Effect” looks like she just stepped out of the game.
23. As does this Big Sister from “Bioshock 2”.
24. Yoshimitsu from “Soul Caliber IV” is ready to fight.
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›