2. Bonus! The Japanese version has 12 extra seconds of footage.
The extra seconds have Cumberbatch asking someone, most likely Kirk, if there is anything he wouldn’t do for his family. But does he mean Kirk’s crew/adopted family or is Cumberbatch rhetorically trying to justify his character’s actions as in defense of his own family?
Also, is that Spock dying like in Star Trek 2? Is the implication that certain events are inevitable despite this being an alternate reality splintered off from the Prime universe? ANSWER ME, ABRAMS!
Hat tip to VideoDumpingGround
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.
- After two previous missions failed, Russia's Progress rocket took off to resupply the International Space Station ?
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.