1. Were Velociraptors “Clever Girls”? We’ll Never Know.
Palaeogeneticists in Copenhagen and Australia examined 158 leg bones from three extinct species of bird which still contained DNA. After lots of SCIENCE! it was determined the building blocks of life degrade completely after slightly over five hundred years.
2. All The Preserved Ice Mammoths Were For Naught.
3. Laughing At A T-Rex’s Tiny Arms Is Forever Regulated To Museums.
4. We’ll Never Know What Color Archaeopteryx’s Feathers Were.
5. Sabertooth Cats Managing With Such Obtuse Teeth Will Never Be Seen.
6. How Much Foliage Does A Brachiosaurus Eat? Knowledge Lost To The Ages.
7. We’ll Never Create Pterodactyls And Put Saddles On Them.
8. NO ONE WILL EVER OWN A GIANT GROUND SLOTH.
9. Instead We Can Save The Dumb Old Dodo Bird.
- At least four police officers in Colorado Springs were injured in a shooting near a Planned Parenthood clinic, officials said. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›