4. A celery rose by any other name would smell as sweet (and now you can’t eat it, oh darn!)
Dip a cut off celery stalk into red paint for a unique Mother’s Day card. Coat in glitter and heartfelt sentiment and you’re done! According to Maureen Cracknell Handmade bunches of leafy lettuce will also work.
5. If your kids are older or have good motor skills, make Mom a set of Tin Can Lanterns.
You’ll need some old tin cans, a hammer and nails, and some paint. This project definitely requires adult supervision but Grow Creative has detailed instructions to make this an easily doable craft.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and the gloves were off 🇺🇸
- North Korea launched a rocket that the country said was carrying a satellite, but which some critics believe was a way to test prohibited missile technology.
- Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation". She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝