2. Exhibit A: Red Pandas look like this.
It’s basically a raccoon mashed together with a panda and a Pokemon into a highly deadly dose of adorableness. LOOK AT THEM. They’re so fluffy, I’m gonna die. -Donna Dickens
6. Exhibit C: Red Pandas love to play in the snow for the Internet.
Look how cute they are frolicking the day away! Red Pandas share the rainy forest habitats of their Giant Panda cousins but also can be found in the snowy mountains of Nepal and northern Myanmar (Burma).
7. Exhibit C: Chameleons have super powers
8. They can change their colors! Have fun staying red you stupid red pandas!
19. Remember “Rango”?
20. Exhibit G: Red Pandas haven’t starred in any major motion pictures, but they are great actors.
Hollywood, they are totally open to any part, as long it’s tasteful. Call them!
26. Do the right thing!
27. Fight for the little guys…
28. They need YOU!
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire.
- Up to 150,000 penguins may have been killed by an iceberg blocking their access to the sea.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.