8. Camels (Camel humps are considered a delicacy in Saudi Arabia and the Arabian Peninsula)
7. Guinea Pigs (Guinea Pig is a common menu item in Ecuador, Columbia and Peru)
6. Swans (Swan used to be on the menu throughout Europe but you’ll have to do it illegally these days)
5. Whales (Whale, while protected in most nations, is on the menu for Iceland, Norway and the Inuit)
4. Squirrel (Squirrels are most commonly eaten in Italy, France, and the USA)
3. Reindeer / Caribou (Santa’s helper is dinner in Finland, Norway, Sweden, Alaska, Russia and Canada)
2. Dogs (You can eat these little guys to your heart’s delight in China, Korea and Vietnam)
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!