1. You couldn’t stand the sight of blood.
Paramount Pictures / Via vintageclothesretro.tumblr.com
2. You weren’t a good enough artist to draw your way through an organic chemistry test.
Walt Disney Pictures / Via eponges.tumblr.com
3. You didn’t think your lifestyle would ever be healthy enough to set a good example.
Columbia Pictures / Via tribecafilm.tumblr.com
5. You didn’t think you’d be able to listen to patients’ problems all day.
United Artists / Via vital-dust.tumblr.com
6. You couldn’t handle dissecting a fetal pig, let alone a human cadaver.
MTV / Via 50shadesofgif.tumblr.com
7. No one gave you a sufficient explanation as to why a doctor needs to learn physics.
NBC / Via butlercat.tumblr.com
8. You couldn’t afford the med school application fees, let alone the med school tuition.
Universal Pictures / Via wheres-the-wifi-well.tumblr.com
9. You always hit the metal sides when you play Operation.
BBC / Via austaniteatsea3.tumblr.com
10. You didn’t think you could take a sexual history without giggling.
AMC / Via asweetscoundrel.tumblr.com
11. You’re not comfortable with death and dying.
MTV / Via thatkidbirri.tumblr.com
12. The pressure was getting to you.
Universal Pictures / Via cassiuswasright.tumblr.com
13. You realized you could never wake up early enough to be a doctor.
Paramount Pictures / Via twentyonedresses.tumblr.com
14. You looked around your chemistry class and realized you were the only normal person.
Columbia Pictures / Via assassins-only-meow.tumblr.com