1. So tired…should head to bed
2. The second you get into bed
3. But you need to be up early…. Must go to sleep
4. Why is your bed so uncomfortable?
5. You should check Facebook
and tumblr and twitter and
6. Then you realize how late it’s gotten. You should really get some sleep.
7. But your head is so full of thinking
8. Aaaaaand suddenly you remember every scary movie you’ve ever seen ever
10. You’re definitely getting hungry…
11. “If I fall asleep now I’ll get 5 hours sleep…If I fall asleep now I’ll get 4 hours sleep…”
12. Maybe if you wrap yourself up tightly in these blankets, that works for babies you know
13. NOTHING WORKS YOU’RE INCURABLE
14. You wish there was a trigger mechanism for sleep
15. Did you leave the oven on?
16. Okay back to bed, totally able to fall asleep now
17. Think of every embarrassing thing you’ve ever done and get super uncomfortable thinking about how awkward you are
18. Why can’t you just turn off your brain?
19. You will never sleep again
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›