1. If you happen to roll around the Golden State and crave for the soft serve, chances are you probably tasted the goods from CVT. Chocolate-Vanilla-Twist, that is.
Joe Nicchi and his wife Tyler, tired of California frozen yogurt trends, launched their own mobile operation, keeping it simple and serving their creamy flavors from inside a repurposed Mr. Softee truck, affectionately named Charlie.
After a hard day at work, the Nicchis were rewarded by a very special guest, who is appearently everywhere.
4. Yes, that is Bill Murray, being Bill Murray, enjoying some soft serve ice cream.
5. He went out to eat much more ice cream and take photos with other costumers.
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›