1. If you happen to roll around the Golden State and crave for the soft serve, chances are you probably tasted the goods from CVT. Chocolate-Vanilla-Twist, that is.
Joe Nicchi and his wife Tyler, tired of California frozen yogurt trends, launched their own mobile operation, keeping it simple and serving their creamy flavors from inside a repurposed Mr. Softee truck, affectionately named Charlie.
After a hard day at work, the Nicchis were rewarded by a very special guest, who is appearently everywhere.
4. Yes, that is Bill Murray, being Bill Murray, enjoying some soft serve ice cream.
5. He went out to eat much more ice cream and take photos with other costumers.
- Rallies for climate change action are taking place around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris. ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›