1. If you happen to roll around the Golden State and crave for the soft serve, chances are you probably tasted the goods from CVT. Chocolate-Vanilla-Twist, that is.
Joe Nicchi and his wife Tyler, tired of California frozen yogurt trends, launched their own mobile operation, keeping it simple and serving their creamy flavors from inside a repurposed Mr. Softee truck, affectionately named Charlie.
After a hard day at work, the Nicchis were rewarded by a very special guest, who is appearently everywhere.
4. Yes, that is Bill Murray, being Bill Murray, enjoying some soft serve ice cream.
5. He went out to eat much more ice cream and take photos with other costumers.
- Afghan officials are investigating reports that Mullah Mohammed Omar, the leader of the Taliban, is dead.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- Michel Platini, the current UEFA president, will be a candidate in the 2016 FIFA election to replace Sepp Blatter ⚽️