1. If you happen to roll around the Golden State and crave for the soft serve, chances are you probably tasted the goods from CVT. Chocolate-Vanilla-Twist, that is.
Joe Nicchi and his wife Tyler, tired of California frozen yogurt trends, launched their own mobile operation, keeping it simple and serving their creamy flavors from inside a repurposed Mr. Softee truck, affectionately named Charlie.
After a hard day at work, the Nicchis were rewarded by a very special guest, who is appearently everywhere.
4. Yes, that is Bill Murray, being Bill Murray, enjoying some soft serve ice cream.
5. He went out to eat much more ice cream and take photos with other costumers.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?