3. Bánh mì Lettuce Wraps
FYI: Requires some marinating time. Recipe here.
4. Rad Rainbow Raw Pad Thai
6. Mango Habanero Black Bean Tacos
Feel free to warm your tortillas, or not. Recipe here.
10. Whole Wheat Couscous with Cherries & Arugula
17. Cucumber Chickpea Salad with Lemony Tahini Dressing
18. Chilled White Bean Soup
Nutritious, delicious and ready in just five minutes. Recipe here.
20. Skinny Mayo-Less Cabbage Salad
Warning: Requires marination time. Recipe here.
23. Carrot Noodles With Ginger-Lime Peanut Sauce and Cilantro
25. Raw Kelp Noodles with Kale and Garlic Almond Miso Dressing
We've got your WKND covered.
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️