1. I Don’t Drink
I gave it up cold turkey many years ago and haven’t looked back. Now it’s nothing more than the occasional glass of wine on a weekend. Maybe a beer or two with a friend during the week. A few martinis at home each night and/or in the mornings.
2. Bradley Cooper Being Handsome Was My Idea
When I met him, he was ugly, short, fat and reeked like a rotting pumpkin. I told him he could be in Wet Hot American Summer if he upped his game, looks (and smell)-wise. The rest is history. Although he’s still a little stinky.
3. I Design Bridesmaids Dresses
My spring collection is all about clean lines, muted gothic colors, angular flow, and a ‘go for it’ aesthetic that says, essentially, ‘go for it.’ I’m really having fun with little flashes of fun: stripes, satin fringes, and tiny pink swastikas.
5. I’m Finally Ready to Hear Pitches From Cologne Companies
Every day I get a call from a different cosmetics exec asking if I’d be willing to develop a signature scent. It never felt like the right move for me. But now that I’ve got a couple of Emmys on the shelf, I’ve decided to entertain offers, but only if the right elements are in place (black shiny bottle, my signature in gold, ingredients must include chocolate mousse).
6. I Make A Killer Omelet
My secret? Eggs. I use them in almost every omelet, usually two or three of them. Two is better for smaller omelets. I go for three when I want one that’s a bit bigger. Ultimately the size of the omelet tends to increase when you use a larger number of eggs. I’ve also found the opposite to be equally true.
7. I’m Married to My Wife
“You know how some people are married to their work? I have that same thing but it’s a woman - Zandy Hartig (the actress who plays Nurse Dori on Childrens Hospital) is for all intents and purposes my wife. We’re together all the time, we have two kids, we exchanged rings at our wedding. I mean we may as well be (and are) married. It’s one of those weird things that only happens in New York.”
8. I Forgot What 8 Is For
9. I Type With My Hands Crossed
It’s actually much faster after you retrain your hands, which took me about six years. Also I’ve heard it’s good for your digestion.
10. I Can’t Name More Than One Great Lake
Well there’s Lake Erie — that’s easy because I grew up in Cleveland, right on the shore. Hmm. Salt Lake? No that’s wrong? Panama Canal? Froggy Hotel?
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️