1. It meant no more having to wake up to your alarm:
2. No more having to smell the strange, strange smell of the bus:
4. Or worse, having to eat this everyday:
5. Instead you could have a breakfast of these:
6. And follow it up with about 400 of these:
7. Then you could give anyone of your friends a call, it didn’t matter — they’re all around:
12. You could conduct meetings inside this all day:
14. You could spend all day talking about your latest crush:
16. Or just throw these at each other all day:
17. If it got too hot, you could always just cool down with a quick blast to the face:
18. Or you could chase down the truck and grab some popsicles:
19. Or pop open a cool beverage:
20. …before running through the sprinkler and sliding into some bushes:
21. And if it rained you could always turn to your trusty stack of movies:
22. Just be careful not to cry too much:
23. And if movies weren’t your bag, there were always these fine literary classics:
24. Plus, who needs to go outside when you’ve got games like this?
25. Plus, even if you didn’t have any of those things you still had your imagination… and WITCH HANDS:
26. Or your very own little house:
27. You could always just bake the day away anyway:
29. Pop in some mango sours:
32. Plus, who knows, you might even have a birthday party later that night:
Via Flickr: bfraz
33. Just make sure to look your best:
35. Your VERY, VERY best:
Here Are The Top Stories
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France after protests last week.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.