Let’s start things off with the most important reason of all…
1. … BILL NYE’S BOWTIES.
Now that that’s out of the way, listen up and CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING:
Imagine a world without Bill Nye…
Now snap out of it and let’s keep talking about why Bill is the best:
2. Bill Nye is the greatest teacher because he just wants to see you learn:
3. And he knows exactly where to find that knowledge:
4. Because he doesn’t age, so he can teach you FOREVER:
5. Like, seriously, the dude doesn’t age:
7. Because he taught us all that love exists:
8. Because he’ll help you with your bowtie:
Especially if you’re Chris Hardwick.
Or help you learn piano:
9. Because if he ran for president, it would be a landslide:
10. Because one time in the history of mankind he made this face:
11. Because watching his show was EXACTLY like this:
12. Because his lessons transcend age:
13. And he isn’t afraid to act out Act V, Scene 1 of “Hamlet:”
14. He taught us the proper way to hold a globe:
15. And he introduced the world to Joel McHale in “The People’s Quart:”
16. Because he looks great travelling through space and time:
17. Not to mention that he also looks great as a naked mole rat:
18. And twerking, too:
19. Because… uhhhh…:
21. And because he taugh us that five Bills are better than one:
22. Because he was the original ladies man:
23. Because he taught us how to survive the bite of a wild Shia Labeouf:
Run the affected area under cold water immediately:
24. Because this sight still excites you:
25. Oh, yeah, and he actually had some great advice too:
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter has crashed in Colorado. Three people were injured, according to reports.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?