4. But while the video stores might have closed, it doesn’t change the fact that the building is most likely still there. So what do you do when you’re left with the ghost of a video store?
5. You can start selling liquor:
7. Or turn it into a sports bar:
8. You can just try painting over the past:
9. Or try to make it more beautiful:
10. You can turn it into a discount furniture store:
11. Or a smoke shop:
12. Or a different kind of rental store:
13. You can open up a beauty supply store:
14. Or you could try to sell some flooring:
15. Or you could just do the American thing and sell some fireworks:
Photos via r/NotFoolingAnybody.
- The CIA has officially—but very quietly—admitted that some allegations about its torture program were true.
- The U.S. government is suing Ferguson, Missouri, after the city tried to change a negotiated police reform settlement.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has dropped out of the 2016 Republican presidential race after poor results in New Hampshire 🇺🇸