1. Crispy M&M’s:
There has been a serious lack of crisp in our lives since 2005.
2. Trix shaped like ACTUAL FRUIT:
We’ve been living in spherical hell ever since 2006.
3. Sour Altoids:
Our tongues have been perfectly (and sadly) intact since 2008.
We have all been denied this green, sugary, strange concoction since 2003.
5. French Toast Crunch:
This sweet, sweet nectar has evaded our lips since 2006.
6. Planters Cheez Balls:
Life got a little less cheezy in 2006.
7. Wonder Ball:
We haven’t been able to enjoy candy while also being scared of choking on small trinkets since 1996.
8. Butterfinger BB’s:
Another casualty of the Snack Food Purge of 2006.
9. Oreo O’s:
The most important O-shaped candy has been gone since 2007.
11. Sprite Remix:
The world became mixed permanently in 2005.
12. Fruit String Thing:
Fruit “things” have been all but gone from our lives since the mid-2000s.
No one has had this wonderful elixir since 2001.
15. Tan M&M’s:
Gone since 1995 and replaced by those TRASH blue ones.
18. Nesquik Cereal:
You haven’t been able to pretend you’re eating rabbit poop since 2012.
19. Skittles Gum:
Yup. You guessed it. 2006 ripped these sweet treats from our mouths, too.
20. 3D Doritos:
The world has been flat, boring, and 2D since 2005.
21. Rice Krispies Treats Cereal:
All but gone from this Green Earth.
Our Fruitopia (in the U.S.) became a Fruitpocalypse in 2003.
24. Chicken Fries:
Our chicken has been much more natural-shaped since 2012.
25. Lime Skittles:
Replaced by those GARBAGE green apple Skittles last year.
26. Sprinkle Spangles:
Cereal has been without a genie since the early ’90s.
Never made it to the turn of the century. Left behind in 1999.
28. EZ Squirt Ketchup:
This might actually be a good thing. It’s been gone since 2006 (obviously).
30. Apple Newtons:
Apples have become scarce in the recent years.
31. Chocolate Vanilla Creme Pop-Tarts:
Popped on out of our lives in the mid-2000s.
Sodas with stuff flyin’ around in them were never meant to be. Gone since 1998.
34. Magic Middles:
Magic ceased to exist in the mid-’90s.
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.