4. MISS TRUNCHBULL:
5. COURAGE THE COWARDLY DOG:
8. AND THE TEACHER FROM THE BLACK LAGOON:
9. BUT MOST OF ALL, THIS:
10. WATER LEVELS:
AND WORST OF ALL…
21. LOW BATTERY:
- Justice Antonin Scalia, the conservative heart of the U.S. Supreme Court for more than a decade, has died. He was 79.
- Scalia was the current court's longest-serving justice, having been nominated in 1986 by President Ronald Reagan.
- Republicans are extremely unlikely to confirm anyone that President Obama nominates in the final months of his second term.