1. You’re going to use cursive sometime again in your life, not just in third grade.
3. Mario uses his head, not his hand.
4. Humpty Dumpty is an egg.
8. Cartoons are appropriate for kids.
11. Arnold wears a skirt.
13. These things are actually used for cleaning pipes.
14. “The ABC song,” “Ba Ba Black Sheep,” and “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” are different songs.
16. You’ll outgrow your crushes on these people.
17. You won’t have a calculator with you everywhere you go.
Or a map. Notepad. Weather. Compass. Or Calendar.