1. You’re going to use cursive sometime again in your life, not just in third grade.
3. Mario uses his head, not his hand.
4. Humpty Dumpty is an egg.
8. Cartoons are appropriate for kids.
11. Arnold wears a skirt.
13. These things are actually used for cleaning pipes.
14. “The ABC song,” “Ba Ba Black Sheep,” and “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” are different songs.
16. You’ll outgrow your crushes on these people.
17. You won’t have a calculator with you everywhere you go.
Or a map. Notepad. Weather. Compass. Or Calendar.
19. Kids movies are always happy!
20. Your favorites movies were real.
21. You have a chance at winning this.
23. If you keep making that face, it’s going to stick like that.
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed to in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›