1. You’re going to use cursive sometime again in your life, not just in third grade.
3. Mario uses his head, not his hand.
4. Humpty Dumpty is an egg.
8. Cartoons are appropriate for kids.
11. Arnold wears a skirt.
13. These things are actually used for cleaning pipes.
14. “The ABC song,” “Ba Ba Black Sheep,” and “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” are different songs.
16. You’ll outgrow your crushes on these people.
17. You won’t have a calculator with you everywhere you go.
Or a map. Notepad. Weather. Compass. Or Calendar.
19. Kids movies are always happy!
20. Your favorites movies were real.
21. You have a chance at winning this.
23. If you keep making that face, it’s going to stick like that.
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing 9 people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›
- Tom Brady's four-game suspension by the NFL following the "Deflategate" scandal has been overturned by a federal judge. ›