1. You’re going to use cursive sometime again in your life, not just in third grade.
3. Mario uses his head, not his hand.
4. Humpty Dumpty is an egg.
8. Cartoons are appropriate for kids.
11. Arnold wears a skirt.
13. These things are actually used for cleaning pipes.
14. “The ABC song,” “Ba Ba Black Sheep,” and “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” are different songs.
16. You’ll outgrow your crushes on these people.
17. You won’t have a calculator with you everywhere you go.
Or a map. Notepad. Weather. Compass. Or Calendar.
19. Kids movies are always happy!
20. Your favorites movies were real.
21. You have a chance at winning this.
23. If you keep making that face, it’s going to stick like that.
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The World Bank announced that for the first time it is forecasting the rate of extreme global poverty to drop below 10% in 2015 . ›