3. Mario uses his head, not his hand.
4. Humpty Dumpty is an egg.
8. Cartoons are appropriate for kids.
11. Arnold wears a skirt.
13. These things are actually used for cleaning pipes.
14. “The ABC song,” “Ba Ba Black Sheep,” and “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” are different songs.
16. You’ll outgrow your crushes on these people.
19. Kids movies are always happy!
20. Your favorites movies were real.
21. You have a chance at winning this.
23. If you keep making that face, it’s going to stick like that.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast on Saturday.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.