1. You’re going to use cursive sometime again in your life, not just in third grade.
3. Mario uses his head, not his hand.
4. Humpty Dumpty is an egg.
5. Blowing into a cartridge will make everything better.
8. Cartoons are appropriate for kids.
11. Arnold wears a skirt.
12. You can link two Game Boys using this black thing.
13. These things are actually used for cleaning pipes.
14. “The ABC song,” “Ba Ba Black Sheep,” and “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” are different songs.
16. You’ll outgrow your crushes on these people.
17. You won’t have a calculator with you everywhere you go.
Or a map. Notepad. Weather. Compass. Or Calendar.
19. Kids movies are always happy!
20. Your favorites movies were real.
21. You have a chance at winning this.
22. There are nine planets in the solar system.
23. If you keep making that face, it’s going to stick like that.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›