8. Because tattoos are forever:
11. The clock doesn’t care about your celebration:
15. And you certainly can’t fist-pump your way to the finish line:
16. Or to a Grammy:
18. And your cockiness isn’t going to make your hand come out better:
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- The four members of British indie band Viola Beach and their manager are believed to have died in a car crash in Sweden.
- And U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸