Before we get started, here’s a picture of Aaron Paul with a giant turtoise:
I mean, just look at how starstruck this tortoise is:
Not yet? Here, have some awards:
Great. Now moving onto to why he’s the greatest…
1. Because he could have played any role on “Breaking Bad.” Even Jane:
4. Or a giant chicken:
7. Even if that child is trying to replace his business partner:
8. He’s a man who has realized his actions have consequences:
9. And always appreciates a good “Arrested Development” joke:
10. He appreciates the finer things in life, like cat puzzles:
12. And food:
14. Like, he really likes food:
16. Did I mention he likes food?
18. But not all food:
19. In fact, the new season of “Breaking Bad” is going to have Jesse distributing blue meth on donuts:
Not really, but a man can dream.
20. He knows how to have a good time:
21. And if it’s your birthday, he’ll tell you how to have a good time:
Seriously? Not convinced yet?
25. It’s time to get pull out the big guns. No one cries like Aaron Paul. NO ONE.
32. Sorry, that was intense. Here’s Aaron playing with a baby lamb:
33. And here he is eating corn pops:
35. Still don’t believe me? I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of this EMMY:
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›