5. This devastating fact:
8. The Rolling Stones could not actually do everything they wanted to:
Apparently this is illegal?
9. Kylie Minogue is ignorant:
(Not really, sorry, Kylie!)
10. How much “Hollaback” is too much Hollaback:
12. Ace of Base’s “Beautiful Life” was really about oxygen deprivation:
14. Important definitions:
Especially the one definition Alanis never bothered to figure out:
17. The horrors of the vikings in the “Take On Me” video:
20. The Grateful Dead’s first music video was a no-brainer:
21. Milli Vanilli isn’t a Starbucks beverage:
22. It’s possible to recover from a devastating trampoline accident:
23. I still don’t know what rhymes with “Ghostbusters:”
24. “Come On Eileen” was less about denim and more about armpits:
25. The Goo Goo Dolls should have never been using a telescope so carelessly:
26. Or been naming their band so carelessly:
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The man accused of fatally shooting a Memphis, Tennessee, police officer on Saturday has turned himself in.