5. This devastating fact:
8. The Rolling Stones could not actually do everything they wanted to:
Apparently this is illegal?
9. Kylie Minogue is ignorant:
(Not really, sorry, Kylie!)
10. How much “Hollaback” is too much Hollaback:
12. Ace of Base’s “Beautiful Life” was really about oxygen deprivation:
14. Important definitions:
Especially the one definition Alanis never bothered to figure out:
17. The horrors of the vikings in the “Take On Me” video:
20. The Grateful Dead’s first music video was a no-brainer:
21. Milli Vanilli isn’t a Starbucks beverage:
22. It’s possible to recover from a devastating trampoline accident:
23. I still don’t know what rhymes with “Ghostbusters:”
24. “Come On Eileen” was less about denim and more about armpits:
25. The Goo Goo Dolls should have never been using a telescope so carelessly:
26. Or been naming their band so carelessly:
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️