1. 6:00 AM: OPEN YOUR EYES!
2. And wake up in the morning with this:
And listen to the smooth, satisfying, tinny sounds.
3. Have yourself a heaping bowl of sugary cereal:
7. But if you’re sick, don’t worry. This guy has your back all day on long on TV:
11. But wait! The teacher is absent… I think you know what time it is…
BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL.
12. Just remember to shield your eyes from these after it’s over:
13. And remember to finish up your project for next class:
23. 10:40 AM: Now open up one of these bad boys and let’s go to Art Class!
30. Art can wait. You’re just going to spend the rest of the class drawing these:
37. Good news! Throw that square pizza away because…
45. 1:00 PM: Bust out your butt scooters because it’s time for GYM!
46. Ah… smell that? That’s the smell of fresh KOOSH:
47. Can’t you just hear these bouncing all over the place right now?
48. But put down your dodgeballs because it’s PARACHUTE DAY!
51. Phew, that was fun. Let’s cool off with a little 7-Up shall we?
55. And doing calculator tricks:
56. But if you get bored, you can always stir up some trouble:
60. Now run home:
64. AND GET READY TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN!
- The South Carolina Senate voted 37-3 in the first vote to remove the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds. The bill is expected to pass a two-thirds majority in its third reading on Tuesday, then move to the House.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.