1. A forlorn otter:
2. A despondent polar bear:
3. A depressed deer:
4. A reluctant cat:
5. A more adventurous, yet still troubled cat:
6. A disheartened koala:
7. A monkey tickling a dismayed dog:
8. A sullen squirrel:
9. A perturbed penguin:
10. A melancholy toad:
11. And a morose slow loris:
Here Are The Top Stories
- The death penalty should still be considered for Colorado theater shooter James Holmes, a jury decided.
- President Obama unveiled a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.