1. A forlorn otter:
2. A despondent polar bear:
3. A depressed deer:
4. A reluctant cat:
5. A more adventurous, yet still troubled cat:
6. A disheartened koala:
7. A monkey tickling a dismayed dog:
8. A sullen squirrel:
9. A perturbed penguin:
10. A melancholy toad:
11. And a morose slow loris:
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.