1. A Lot of floating couches
Honestly I didn’t even know they would float!
Good excuse as ever to renovate EVERYTHING in the apartment.
3. A Lot of interesting ways to get around
This guy deserves a medal!
4. A Lot of helpful people
Disasters have a way of bringing out the humanity in us. Countless hours were spent bailing out apartments, hopes and salvaging personal belongings.
6. Thousands of people praying the testing center would be closed
Let’s take this as a sign that finals aren’t suppose to happen this semester.
7. A Lot of missionaries doing what they do best!
Hopefully this is the last time they pray for a “unity building experience.”
8. First responders doing what they do best
Shout out to the all the Boys in Blue, and the Girls too! Great work!
9. Lots of stuff where it just didn’t belong
Do I want to keep this pack of Q-Tips?
10. Irony Everywhere
I didn’t realize this test would be so practical.
11. Some people just having a good time
Add a fancy drink with an umbrella in it, and welcome to paradise.
12. The people who would do anything to stay dry
It’s going to happen man, sooner or later!
And the people that just didn’t care
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.