1. Basic Automotive Skills
So every father can feel good knowing his ditzy daughter can graduate college knowing how to change a tire. Its really not that hard people, but it is still more useful than Math 108.
2. A Culinary Arts class
It would be nice to know how to make Top Ramen nutritious.
3. How to dress like a college student (AKA Hipster 101)
If you make it 4 years without realizing that college has a certain style, then you must be engineering major. Why not make it easy on the poor kids that never leave the Romney and the Austin. Those running shoes and jeans are just too mainstream for a freethinking college student.
4. How to talk to opposite sex 101
Let’s be honest, college kids have more nightmares about this than hurricanes, volcanos or acid rain combined. Thanks for nothing Natural Disasters.
5. How to do your taxes
If you think 1080ez is a trucker radio term, you might be a college student.
6. How to negotiate a raise, or at least a better desk
On a serious note, this is something that all college grads will have to do eventually. Unless you’re a Comm major, I don’t think they even get an income.
7. How to negotiate a hostage ransom
Still more useful than Environmental Stewardship.
8. What to do when graduating single BIO423
1.Come to realization that you made it through a meat market without meeting anyone.
2.Dig a whole and lie in it.
Still not as much torture as taking Capstone.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- A Memphis police officer was shot dead on Saturday night while conducting a routine traffic stop, according to a statement from the Memphis Police Department.