1. Maybe you hadn’t noticed, but there are some amazing hats at these Winter Olympics.
2. There have been funny Russian hats.
3. Hats with lions on top.
4. And hats with birds!
When it doubt, put a bird on it.
5. There has been traditional Russian head garb, like this kokoshnik.
6. Hats that look incredibly, fantastically warm.
7. And then hats that are a wee bit Soviet.
8. We’ve seen hats that are really oranges.
YES HOLLAND YES.
9. We’ve seen hats that are really horns.
Well played, Norway.
11. And hats that probably deserve an explanation.
Maybe not the best choice, BBC announcer Graham Bell.