1. There’s just something about this time of the year that makes you think, Now would be a good time to hop in the car and go home.
3. Sure, it seems like it’s gotten a lot bigger than it was when you lived here.
Wait, when did all of this happen to 9th Street?
4. But there’s something about this place that seems timeless.
5. Here, every drink reminds you of another story.
6. Every fountain inspires a, “Hey, do you remember the time…?”
10. It’s the kind of place — the kind of magical alternative universe, really — where the drink specials start at the hour when you’d actually want to be drinking.
13. You spend the entire trip just dreaming of the words, “Pizza time! Pizza time for…”
And you’re even coming up with the perfect fake name to order with.