2. Chester Cheetah: The douche
He’s a mega douche. Right? That guy has never been up to any good. He’s super into extreme sports and is a reckless snowboarder, basketball player, BMX rider and thinks he looks really ridiculous on that rocket. He’s just over compensating.
He also might be Wiz Khalifia
Look at this poor unsuspecting sucker
5. The Burger King Kid’s Club: The street gang
Their names are Kid Vid, IQ, Lingo, Jaws, Snaps, Wheels and Boomer. Those are gang names. They’re the types of kids that totally knock over mailboxes. But, they also might be spies. Where do children get gadgets like that?
6. Caesar - The evil totalitarian
Ok well for starters…he’s a Caesar. Some of them were nice but, not this guy. Who knows what kind of stuff he’s up to. He could be plotting agains the Roman Empire or, force feeding them pizza.
7. Mister Softee: The sociopath.
He’s a guy who cruises around neighborhoods in a white truck. That’s weird. No? What are his intentions? Who knows what he has hiding in that cone head. It could be anything. ANYTHING. He may look like a well dressed normal guy in a suit but, so did Patrick Bateman.
8. Little Utz Girl: The shoplifter
She wants you to think that she’s all cute and innocent but really, she’s hiding something in that bag. It could be anything from stolen bubble gum or human heads.
Guess who is the voice of Mr. Peanut?
Yeah…nothing but trouble.
15. Cheesasaurus Rex: The Prankster
Here’s a guy with something up his sleeve. He probably has a horrible sense of humor and, you can tell he goes around giving people wedgies. He takes pranks way too far and is like that creep uncle that makes you feel uncomfortable.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- A strong earthquake struck southern Taiwan, killing at least 13 people and causing buildings to collapse.
- Days before New Hampshire's presidential primary, John Kasich got back-to-back questions about a lead water crisis in his home state of Ohio 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.