1. Today in Cardiff, the readthrough for the Doctor Who Christmas Special took place.
Matt Smith’s final episode in the role begins shooting on Sunday.
2. The show’s official Twitter feed posted a picture of Matt with his final script.
Doctor Who Official
Christmas starts early for the #DoctorWho team! Hereâ€™s Matt Smith at todayâ€™s Christmas Special read through.
3. He’s going to have to wear a wig.
Matt shaved his head for his role in the movie How To Catch A Monster. Speaking at last night’s GQ Man Of The Year Awards he said: I have to wear a wig in Doctor Who, which is a nightmare… [but] I’m excited - I start shooting the Christmas special on Sunday. It’ll be sad - the end of a wonderful era!”
4. It’s all just so sad. But then we’ll have this guy to look forward to.
So that’s okay.
- Two people on a civilian airplane were killed in a mid-air collision with a military jet in South Carolina. The F-16 jet pilot was ejected and is "in good shape."
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.
- Bounce TV and BET will no longer air series featuring Bill Cosby after court records showed he admitted to buying sedatives to give to women.