1. Kylie is now older than Anne Charleston was when she played her mother in Neighbours.
When the Aussie soap began in 1985, Charleston was 42. Kylie is now 45.
2. Hollyoaks turns 18 this year.
3. Tom from Hollyoaks is 14 years old.
Although to be fair the agent of death for all those around him still goes round acting like a simpering eight-year-old.
4. It is now 11 years since this woman left Hear’Say.
5. It is now 18 years since Julie Goodyear left Corrie.
She made a brief, unsuccessful return in 2002, but dropped out soon after starting filming. Her scenes were hastily rewritten and a character played by Maureen Lipman was introduced to cover her storylines.
6. Bethany will now be the same age as Sarah-Lou was when she had her.
Coronation Street courted controversy with soap’s youngest-ever gymslip Mum when Sarah-Louise platt became pregnant at 13. This was in 2000 - 13 years ago.
8. And “Sharongate” on EastEnders was that same year.
Which was 1994.
9. This guy started out in This Life, which was 17 years ago.
10. They have brought the character of Brad Willis back to Neighbours and this is what he looks like now.
11. Jeremy Edwards, the original Hollyoaks hunk, is 42 years old.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The man accused of fatally shooting a Memphis, Tennessee, police officer on Saturday has turned himself in.