1. Kinkajous are rainforest mammals native to Central and South America.
3. They exist mainly on fruit, which they scoop out with their incredibly long tongues.
6. And appear to be super spastic.
7. They clearly love their teddy bears.
Swapping stories about fruit, probs.
9. They’re so adorable, even Zac Efron wants to hang out with them.
11. Here’s a kinkajou playing with a dalmatian puppy. You’re welcome.
In The News Today
- Texas Southern University went on lockdown after an assailant shot two people. Their conditions are unknown and the suspect is at large. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›