1. Hugh Dancy on your TV. Every week.
He plays Special Agent Will Graham, an FBI criminal profiler who can “see” into the minds of criminals. Sign me up.
4. Hugh Dancy and Mads Mikkelsen on screen together.
Imagine the sexual tension.
11. This brilliant promo which also involves Hugh Dancy.
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 0-1 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the cup ⚽️