1. 86% of Corgis graduate from college at the top of their class.
2. Their stylish sensibility adds a touch of professionalism to any field.
3. Corgis know how to properly file paperwork. And themselves.
All without thumbs.
4. They know how to handle technical difficulties.
5. They’re are always thinking about the next big thing.
6. They’re passionate about important issues of today.
This corgi fights for your rights.
7. Nothing can hold back an ambitious corgi.
Not this jar, OR ANY OTHER JAR!
8. Corgis are natural born leaders.
9. They care about their fellow co-workers.
10. And work well with others.
11. But they also can tackle any solo task you throw at them.
Excuse you, this corgi is working on some very important Internet bizniz.
12. Because they aren’t scared of a little healthy competition in the workplace.
Natural born winner.
13. And even though they have a lot of potential corgis aren’t too proud for even the littlest tasks.
He makes a mean pour over.
Because they know that one day they’re going to run the whole damn thing.
Who run da world? Corgis.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- The Arizona Cardinals have hired the NFL's first female coach.