1. It’s a lot harder to lift weights when your weights happen to be people.
2. Handstands are hard… Now handstands on hands are another story.
3. A sport where you keep your feet on the floor…. Boooorrrrring. Twenty feet in the air is more like it.
4. Because this looks an awful lot like something you’d see at the Summer Olympics.
5. Cheerleaders practice for months to fit all their skills in a two minute and thirty second routine.
Jumps, Tumbling, Stunts, Basket tosses, Pyramids… There’s no time for breathing here.
6. Cheerleading takes having trust in your teammates to a whole new level.
7. Cheerleaders are the most flexible athletes out there.
8. Timing is everything.
9. Cheerleaders have incredible body control and strength.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›