1. When Willow wore this light blue and yellow butterfly sweater
And that choker. So 90’s.
2. When Buffy paired this velvety trench coat with a green scarf
3. When Xander wore this bright blue Hawaiian shirt and messenger bag
4. When Xander wore this mushroom shirt
seriously, what is going on here?? i won’t even touch that hair.
5. …and this silk one
6. Xander’s shirt choices, in general…
7. Just, why.
8. When Willow wore a beanie paired with another awful sweater under overalls
9. or anytime she wore overalls, really.
10. Willow’s hat choices in general were always questionable…
11. …like this purple bucket hat.
and Xander. I can’t even.
12. or this yellow hat…
13. and this OTHER yellow hat.
14. When Buffy wore this leopard print tank top
15. When flashback Buffy wore SO MANY DAISIES
16. and then this bright orange puffy jacket
which may have actually helped scare vampires away
17. When Buffy wore this shiny blue midriff top
notice the killer 90’s up-do, also.
18. When Buffy wore a cardigan around her neck and a butterfly clip in her hair
19. When Buffy rocked both butterfly clips AND a choker
like a damn dELiA*s catalog.
20. Buffy really liked hair clips.
21. When Willow wore this tiny backpack
22. When Buffy seemed to be using all her allowance on giant costume rings and lipstick
23. When Buffy wore flannel and ill-fitting pants
24. When Willow wore this big rainbow striped Cosby sweater
25. When Buffy wore this 70’s throwback look
Which was probably really interesting to fight in
26. and this pink cheetah print jacket
27. And finally, this entire picture.
All screencaps can be found here.