1. “Is this mine?”
YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE HERE.
2. When someone calls it a “frappe”.
THIS ISN’T MCDONALDS.
4. Having to act happy at 5 a.m.
SORRY FOR YAWNING BEFORE THE BREAK OF DAWN
5. Spilled milk.
YOU CAN’T TELL ME NOT TO CRY
6. When someone changes their order five times after you start making it.
7. Pinterest “recipes”
DON’T YOU DARE ASK FOR A BISCOTTI FRAPPUCCINO.
8. When someone asks for Breve.
ITS GROSS AND YOU DONT NEED THAT.
9. Forgetting a regular’s order.
OH, YOU CAN’T REMEMBER MY ORDER? HOPE YOU HAVE A HORRIBLE DAY!
BEEPING! THE HORRID BEEPING!
11. Waiting for the customer to decide on their order.
DO I LOOK AWAY? AT YOU? WHAT DO I DO?!
12. When people leave huge messes.
13. “Whats good?”
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT YOU LIKE?
14. When someone touches all of the cups when deciding on the size they want.
IT MAKES MY SKIN CRAWL
- Five people were arrested as protesters gathered in Chicago after the release of a dash-cam video of the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald. ›
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Pope Francis has arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›