1. “Is this mine?”
YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE HERE.
2. When someone calls it a “frappe”.
THIS ISN’T MCDONALDS.
4. Having to act happy at 5 a.m.
SORRY FOR YAWNING BEFORE THE BREAK OF DAWN
5. Spilled milk.
YOU CAN’T TELL ME NOT TO CRY
6. When someone changes their order five times after you start making it.
7. Pinterest “recipes”
DON’T YOU DARE ASK FOR A BISCOTTI FRAPPUCCINO.
8. When someone asks for Breve.
ITS GROSS AND YOU DONT NEED THAT.
9. Forgetting a regular’s order.
OH, YOU CAN’T REMEMBER MY ORDER? HOPE YOU HAVE A HORRIBLE DAY!
BEEPING! THE HORRID BEEPING!
11. Waiting for the customer to decide on their order.
DO I LOOK AWAY? AT YOU? WHAT DO I DO?!
12. When people leave huge messes.
13. “Whats good?”
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT YOU LIKE?
14. When someone touches all of the cups when deciding on the size they want.
IT MAKES MY SKIN CRAWL
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️