1. “Is this mine?”
YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE HERE.
2. When someone calls it a “frappe”.
THIS ISN’T MCDONALDS.
4. Having to act happy at 5 a.m.
SORRY FOR YAWNING BEFORE THE BREAK OF DAWN
5. Spilled milk.
YOU CAN’T TELL ME NOT TO CRY
6. When someone changes their order five times after you start making it.
7. Pinterest “recipes”
DON’T YOU DARE ASK FOR A BISCOTTI FRAPPUCCINO.
8. When someone asks for Breve.
ITS GROSS AND YOU DONT NEED THAT.
9. Forgetting a regular’s order.
OH, YOU CAN’T REMEMBER MY ORDER? HOPE YOU HAVE A HORRIBLE DAY!
BEEPING! THE HORRID BEEPING!
11. Waiting for the customer to decide on their order.
DO I LOOK AWAY? AT YOU? WHAT DO I DO?!
12. When people leave huge messes.
13. “Whats good?”
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT YOU LIKE?
14. When someone touches all of the cups when deciding on the size they want.
IT MAKES MY SKIN CRAWL
- One person was killed and another was injured Friday in a shooting at Texas Southern University. Police have detained two possible suspects. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›