1. Imagine Game of Thrones set in the ’80s: All neon lights, fast cars, and synth scores. Awesome, right? Yesterday we posted about a synth version of the theme, and now there is another. And it is epic:
2. In case you forgot (you didn’t), here is the original.
3. The remix was made by Steve Duzz, a 24-year old producer from Russia, and has been played 30,000 times on Soundcloud.
Though he’s a huge fan of the show, Steve says he didn’t set out to remix the Game of Thrones theme.
Steve told BuzzFeed: “I was trying to learn how to make these ‘80-’90s synthesisers and drum sounds. After a few hours playing with melodies, I tried the Game of Thrones theme, and it worked!
“I showed it to my friends and they said I should release it, so I did! I hope that fans of the show will enjoy it as much as I do.”
4. The track is available to download, for free, from Steve’s Facebook page.
5. Jon Snow’s verdict:
He might not know much, but he knows his synth music.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.
- Red Bull apologized for posting a video of people in blackface chasing a banana.
- An Ohio man is suspected of fatally shooting his neighbor in the face before running her over with a lawn mower.