All this religious freedom stuff is pretty slippery…..although I like that it allows me to discriminate (in the name of religious freedom) against:
1. Divorced and remarried people (they are clearly adulterers according to the bible.)
2. Catholics….my religion hates Catholics
3. Women shopping without being accompanied by their husband or male member of their family
4. Corollary - I can refuse women a driving license, just because
5. I can discard any loan I have taken out when it reaches 7 years of age
And along with the religious, we get the “stand your ground” laws that basically allow you to shoot someone if you feel threatened (Note, FEEL threatened, not necessarily ARE threatened.) I especially like this one because I’m free to shoot any politician that I feel is threatening my way of life with any law they support/sponsor.