1. You are always paranoid someone is going to get you as soon as you leave your house.
You never know where someone could be hiding.
2. Then again you feel that way even when you’re at home.
You are likely to lose sleep.
3. You try to intimidate everyone else with clever phrases.
5. You try to subtly hide any time you run into your target.
You have to plan your sneak attack in hiding.
6. You run away and scream if you see anyone suspicious.
7. You hate when people who aren’t playing tell you to calm down.
“It’s just a game.” Yeah, of life or death.
8. You don’t believe anyone who says, “I’m not coming after you.”
10. You only hang out with people you know aren’t playing.
Just to be on the safe side.
11. If you get killed you automatically want revenge on your assassin.
They’ll never win if you can help it.
12. But if you are the final victor there is no better feeling in the world.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›