“I will perform both halves of the Romeo and Juliet balcony scene, complete with different voices.” -B.J. H., Lowell, IN
“I pledge to not shave my beard until the Cubs get to a .500 record this season.” -Matt A., Chicago
“I’ll commemorate all Cubs retired numbers in a tattoo if the Cubs have less than 5 errors in the month of April.” -Grant A., DeKalb, IL
“I pledge to cover myself in honey and go for a walk in the woods if Cubs win 10 in a row!” -Paul D., Chicago
“I pledge to shave my head if the Cubs sweep the Cardinals in April. And I love my hair.” -Brett T., Chicago
“I pledge to walk from Wrigley Field to St. Louis (Cardinals) and leave a goat tied to the front door of the stadium.” -Cindy C., Aurora, IL
“If the Cubs win, I will eat 10 Game of the Week hot dogs at Hot Doug’s, in one sitting!” -Anne T., Chicago
“I will run a mile in the offseason for every Cubs win. i.e. 75 wins = 75 miles between season’s end and Opening Day.” -Sarah S., Chicago
“I pledge to eat 3 fully vegetarian meals a week if the Cubs win the Pennant.” -Chris B., Chicago
“I will name my first 2 children Clark and Addison!” -Austin F., Lake Villa, IL
“I pledge to quit playing Warcraft for good.” -Denver B., Berwyn, IL
“I would sell my soul to Satan for a World Series victory in my lifetime.” -Aaron M., Portage, IN
Do you bleed Cubbie blue? Take the Cubs Pledge and show how far you’d go for your team.
Please validate your account to contribute content.
Preview Your Response
- MODERN HOMBRE 12 Heartbreaking Displays Of Cubs Fan... and thinks it’s Fail & Geeky
- Kyle Bunch 12 Heartbreaking Displays Of Cubs Fan... and thinks it’s Geeky
- Austin Bats 12 Heartbreaking Displays Of Cubs Fan...
- 12 Heartbreaking Displays Of Cubs Fan... was rebuzzed by Austin Bats
- 12 Heartbreaking Displays Of Cubs Fan... was rebuzzed by Trey Dalton
- Trey Dalton thinks 12 Heartbreaking Displays Of Cubs Fan... is WTF